CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009








It was a very cold morning. Somewhere in the hot water line was frozen. Jared work on it and we now have warm water again. Adam woke up around 7am. He chatted away in his crib for a while. We woke Jacob up around 7:45. After getting ready we headed to church. Jacob had fun playing with the other kids his age. Adam had Sachi (13 month girl) giggling as he played peek-a-boo thru the house window. He was laughing just as hard and they were fun to watch. We got to Salvation army around noon. The boys ate a packed lunch. We then went to Goodwill and the pet store. Got home around 3pm. Adam had fallen asleep in the car so I moved him to his crib. I had Jacob lay down to rest in his bedroom. He played with a few cars. Though he was very tired, he didn't fall asleep. Jared came home around 5pm. Jacob and I had fun playing Toot and Puddle (a board game). He loved putting the post cards in the mailbox. Adam woke up around 6pm. After dinner I finished making Adam's bean bag. We had fun playing catch with it. Jacob made a long train and said he was the engineer. Jared is working on knitting another hat. We watched American Idol. The boys were tucked in bed around 9:30.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took my hats to church to give away and finished another one last night. I am ALL out of yarn. Joan at church is bring me more. Coould I have JB's pattern? I'm using 11 size needles and the gage is much looser. Louie looks so happy in Adams' arms. Yeah for Louie. It's just a great reminder of Yellow Bear! Stay warm and keep the water dripping. It's brr her also. Soup Kitchen may be small today.

Anonymous said...

Shall I send you all some yarn? My friend Don "inherited" skeins and skeins of yarn from his mother, who was crocheted. Don crochets, too, but he is far from using up the yarn. If you want some, I will arrange to have it sent. Maybe even in monthly installments . . .

Anonymous said...

I like the new banner -- a great family picture!

Anonymous said...

Great picture I would agree. What a fun day that was. Yes...Dee...send away. Good news with my sewing machine that would not sew. It took a change in needles. Now isn't that easy. Mr. Arbuckle the sewing machine guy who is close to 90 said he can thread a needle while riding on a galloping horse. Just makes me laugh thinking about that. I complained that my catarac (sp.) makes me see double. Funny, funny man. I bought new needles.

Melissa said...

I agree too. Great family picture.