CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

substitute blogger




Jared here, I've taken over the blog for a night. just for fun. I'll have to have kimmy add pictures as it's very late. Lets see what happened today... got insurance on the new addition to the car fleet... I watched the Indy 500, quite different than listening to it on the radio. And then having to be very quite when they ran down the running order as Dad would always write down the running order. So watching it on tv is quite the change and has been nice the last several years. Good old Jim Neighbors was back singing "Back home again in Indiana"... Kimmy started laughing as this is the same song I sing when ever we cross the MI Indiana border on the way to visit Indianapolis. Lets see... We visited a local playground this afternoon and Adam had his first ice cream cone when we got home. Hopefully we'll get a picture on of his adventure. He really got into it... he'd use his fingers tryign to pick up the ice cream and eat it...rather than licking it out of the cone. Quite funny. I'm waiting for Kimmy to get home, she went to visit her aunt Tina who she hasn't seen in many years. It was a late night gathering so I stayed with the sleeping children. Mykenzie is with her to keep her awake on the drive home. Hopefully Mykenzie doesn't fall asleep. :) I better go find the camera and see about getting some pictures on here. Ok I've got two pictures on and that's about as far as I'm gong to make it. Jacob found come cup cake "thingies" I have no idea what the heck they're called but he loved to play with them. Then he had me help wad them up and put them in the dump truck and scoop and pretend that they were rocks and or dirt. No fancy toys necessary.




Jared

5 comments:

The Daddy said...

Its true us boys had to be very quiet as dad wrote down the final placing..and we had to be quiet when they did the every 10 lap run downs too so dad wouldn't miss car numbers. Hopefully kimmy didn't have plans for those cupcake wrapers today..or else you might be out of luck for cupcakes.

Brother Cassian said...

I think those may be paper cups for cupcakes; get it: CUP cakes -- cakes in cups. It's not rocket science.

Anonymous said...

Due to fatique writing that blog so late... quite frankly figuing out the paper cups for cupcakes was rocket science. I figured there was some technical name besides paper cups for cupcakes that you professorial types have for such things. And figured if I wrote something simple you'd come back with "technically nephew jared those would be 'blah blah'"... but instead it worked the other way. ya got me.

Jared

Brother Cassian said...

Actually, I was waiting for you to get me by writing something about "paper cups" being wax-coated cups for drinking water and that the items Jacob was playing with were technically "muffin tin liners." But, you didn't.

Anonymous said...

Jared here,

Well first off they probably don't use "wax" on paper anymore.. at least not cupcakes, it's probably some silicone coated paper. Also Muffin Tin's aren't made of tin anymore it's probably some steel coated with a teflon like substance. so that's why I probably didn't...