CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008


Fun on a John Deere

Thomas train - had to visit this spot a couple times







Lookin cute!





cheeeeesssse



I thinks he's holding a microphone.




Dipping his fry







Yummy fingers

Jacob enjoying his grilled cheese

After he squeezed the ketsup onto his lap



Smiles for Mommy


Jacob picked Kenzie a dandelion - he loves her






Watching Daddy clean the tractor














The boys woke up around 8:30 this morning. We had breakfast and got ready for the day. Around 10am we headed over to my Mom's to meet Vikki. We stopped at the bank and to get gas on the way. Vikki and I took the boys to ToysRUs. Jacob didn't really want to go in at first but once we walked through the doors he loved every minute of it. We were there for a couple hours and had lots of fun. We went there to get birthday gift ideas. Growing up my Mom and Grandma would take us there also for ideas. We'd walk around checking out all the toys and always had a great time. Tonight Jacob asked to go there again tomorrow. He said, "I wake up, then, I go dere, with Bippi too - I had pun". We went to McDonalds for lunch. Adam ate a cheeseburger and fries and loved the ketsup. He'd take a fry and dip his whole fist in the ketsup - then he'd suck it off. He sucked the ketsup dish before squeezing it onto his pants. We picked Kenzie up from school at 2:30 and then headed back to Mom's house. We stopped at a greenhouse on the way to see if they had their animals out, but they didn't. There was a subdivision garage sale and we went to a few. Jared met us at Mom's house with the truck and trailer after he got out of work. He took Grandpa his dinner and took the truck to put gas in it. On our way home we stopped for coffee at Tim Horton's. Adam fell asleep. Jared started mowing the lawn as soon as we got home. Jacob and I fed the animals. Jared finished the lawn and we came out to watch him hose it off. There is an adaptor to hook a hose to the deck for cleaning. After taking Jacob out of the tub tonight I reminded him to stay on the towel because the floor was slippery with his wet feet. He looked at me and said, "no dat poor (floor) lippy (slippery), no" as he shook his head and smiled. Truman slept in Jacob's bed until he was asleep. Jared's ears are bothering him because of his allergies - hopefully he gets some rest tonight.

6 comments:

The Daddy said...

Is Jared going to put number 20 and home depot stickers all over the tractor since its Orange...and did he get the turtle wax out and wax the tractor after he washed it

Anonymous said...

What's the name for the tractor. I think we should have some suggestions from all the blog readers. My suggestion is DEPO. I like those headlights. The pictures are fantastic. Little Adam is getting so big. He looks so independent. I love the eating pictures. You have another lover of the red stuff. It's cold here this morning. In the 50's.

Brother Cassian said...

An allergist can be a helpful advisor in treating allergies. I went through a program of desensitization about 15 years ago and it helped me tremendously. I am allergic to dust mites (actually, I am told it is to dust mite poop! -- as if dust mites were not small and yucky enough) and so all the help I can get is appreciated. Dust mites live (and poop) wherever there is dust. Hmmmmmm . . . where is there NOT dust?

The Daddy said...

Maybe Nemo since there is black in the trackor...wonder if Jared will lose a bet and have to put Dallas Star's stickers on it

Anonymous said...

Bro C...save your words about a doctor. JB isn't in to that Doc. stuff unless he has been kicked by a horse. I don't know where he gets it!

Melissa said...

I like the eating pictures too. Looks like he's a serious eater like Max. Thanks for letting us know about the subdivision sale. We found alot of great deals on some things.