CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday pictures




When we got home Adam ran to his car case and said, "mine, tars".
He then went to the silverware drawer and said, "poon". I handed him a regular spoon. He tried to balance his ball on it as he walked. I traided him for the ladle. He had tons of fun walking around with his balls in it. He'd put a ball in it, walk over to the glider stool and dump it out, and then go get another ball. This entertained him while I unpacked.
Jacob played with playdoh while we unpacked.
The boys were tired and cranky this evening. After dinner they enjoyed helping me make chocolate chip cookies.They were in bed by 7:30.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a cube person; here is a cylinder person; here is a sphere person. Oh, oh, I hope our friend comes back to pick us up at school. Where is our friend? I hope there has been no accident!