CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009









Jacob playing his violin.
Adam now always wears his fireman hat backwards.


Adam didn't want Truman to give him any kisses.
I got up early to exercise. The boys and Daddy woke up around 8am. We headed to church shortly after 9:00. When we got home Jared started working on putting Jacob’s new closet doors on. Jacob played at the counter with the hardware from the old doors and a screwdriver. We ate pizza for lunch. After lunch Jared continued working on the doors. He had to go outside something in his workshop. The dogs barked when he came in and Adam ran to the door saying, “Daddy home!” The boys had fun drawing on their aquadoodles. I read a book and then Adam sat in the rocker to also read. Jacob went back to playing with his tools at the counter. Jared finished cutting and putting the doors on. They look great! Its so nice to open the door and not have it fall on you. Jacob loves that he can get into his closet by himself now. Jared went outside to finish plowing the driveway. The boys and I read books together. I tucked Adam in for a nap. Jacob rested in his bedroom while playing with some pieces of wood that Daddy had given him and also his cars. He peeked out and said, “Mommy, I’m having fun in here”. I did some exercises. Adam woke up at 4:30. He and Jacob played with moon sand at the counter until dinner was ready. I went outside to take care of the animals. When I carry hay into Sammy’s stall he always grabs a mouthful before I throw it in. Well, tonight he got his mouthful but my knuckles were in there too. He also pulled off my mitten. After dinner Jacob continued playing with his moon sand. He was playing in the sand with the hardware for the old closet door. Adam wore his firemen hat and ran to get the doctor kit saying, “Dock-sir (doctor).” The boys had fun spraying Daddy with their hoses (doctor tools). They’d crack up laughing whenever Daddy fell off the ball. Jacob pretended the dog bed at the end of the hallway was his home. He told us “That’s my new favorite home.” The boys had fun drumming. Then we had fun playing hide and seek in the dark until snacktime. We all had a great time. The boys were tucked in bed by 9pm.

7 comments:

The Daddy said...

you can say sammy had a knuckle sandwich

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a picture of the new closet doors. Waiting to see one so put one on if you can.

Anonymous said...

Another great day. Safety man took care of the doors. I would say that Jacob's room did not pass inspection with those old doors.

Anonymous said...

Did you get your mitten back? Or do you have to wait for it to make a little journey?

Melissa said...

I am just laughing at the comments about Sammy. Too funny.

Melissa said...

That picture of Adam taken from above reminds me so much of Kenzie when she was little. I also love that last one of him covering his mouth to avoid getting doggy kisses.

Anonymous said...

The journey for my mitten was from his mouth to the pile of hay on the stall floor:)