CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009











I exercised until the boys woke up around 8am. We watched Curious George and Sid the Science kid. The boys ate their breakfast during Curious George. After getting ready for the day we headed over to Nana's house. We got there around 10:30. Vikki came over to watch the boys while Mom permed my hair. Jacob played with moon sand and Adam had fun with playdoh. Mom started on my hair shortly before noon. We had fun watching a dvd of Kenzie from birth to 5yrs old. The boys had fun playing with Aunt "Bippi" and she also helped some with my hair. We finished around 2pm. I tucked Adam down for a nap at 2:30. He fell asleep very quickly. Mom left to pick Kenzie up from school. We continued watching the dvd of Kenzie. Jacob played with the matchbox cars and also enjoyed watching the dvd. Then he cuddled in the chair with Aunt "Bippi". Jacob was excited when Kenzie got there. Adam woke up around 5pm. Just as we were leaving Papa came in the door. The boys chased him and tried to tickle him. Jacob fell asleep on the drive home. As we were about to drive past Fazoli's Adam pointed and said, "Olies?" When I told him we weren't going to be eating there tonight he asked,"Why?" A little further down the road he pointed at the car dealership and said, "Crash cars?" We took a drive past the crashed cars. Then when we drove past Wholesale Auto he said, "More crash cars?" Jacob continued sleeping until around 7pm. I went outside to take care of the animals. We had fun playing with Adam until dinner was ready. Jacob slept thru dinner but was asking to eat soon after he woke up. The boys played in the tub until almost 9pm. As Jacob took off his undershirt he first pulled his arms out but before pulling it over his head he said, "One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go!" Jacob wanted to help tuck Adam in bed. Adam asked him to come in the crib so I lifted him in. Then I left the room for a little while. It was fun listening to them in the monitor as they talked and giggled (there was alot of giggling).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good day -- and I am eager to see the video that I notice is coming up next!

Vikki's Blog said...

Cute pictures of mom and the boys. I had so much fun yesterday, even though you teased me in my home videos. Its not my fault I was so dumb. And I just thought Foster would like to play Kenzies banjo. lol too funny!!!

Vikki's Blog said...

O and by the way, I think Im having Kimmy withdrawels today. hehe!!! I love you

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of Nana with the kids.

Anonymous said...

I love the fun bathtub pictures. Love ya