CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008










Adam finally made his way in.





















Jacob showing me how he know right where to look at the camera.

Today is my Mom's birthday and Adam turned 10
months today. Called Mom and talked to her, Jacob also talked to her. I vacuumed the house during Sesame Street. Then Jacob and I made a chocolate cake. Had only enough oil to make one cake. Planned on making a trip to town for some oil but was so busy that I didn't find the time. Called Jared to have him stop for it on the way home so we could make the white cake. Talked to Vikki. I wish that her and Rody didn't have to work tonight so they could make the party. While Adam was napping and Jacob rested I cleaned the bathroom. Then I sat on the couch with Jacob and we each read our own books. He loves to cuddle up right next to me. Jared got home around 4:30 and I made the second cake. Mom, Dad, Grandpa, and Kenzie arrived around 6pm. Mel and her family arrived shortly after that. Jacob was excited to see his cousins. Hailey, Jacob and Max each got on a ride-on car and rode around. Adam enjoyed some time on Nana's lap. I put out the chips to snack on and pop. Around 7pm we sang Happy Birthday and lite the candles on the cake. All the kids helped Nana blow out the candles. Then Jared scooped ice cream, I dished cake and Kenzie helped pass out and take orders. Nana opened her gifts with the kids help. It was a very fun evening! Before Mel and her family left I took Hailey out to the barn to see the animals. She liked petting the cats and the horses. We watched American Idol. When I lay Adam down in his crib I told him I loved him, said a prayer and rubbed his head. He grabbed my arm with both hands and wanted me to keep rubbing his head. He held my arm the whole time I stayed to rub his head. Jacob wanted to play with his rice so I sat with him and we played until bedtime. He likes to make semi trucks out of his blocks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happpy Birthday to Penny. It looks like a fun evening. Goodness...the pillow got another workout. It's a tough one.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, Kimmy and Jared for the nice party. It was so much fun and very relaxing. I am still laughing about the card you picked out Jared. I went and got the same one for Aunt Vikki today so I can give it to her on Fri.

Thankyou, Lela, for the birthday greeting. It was a very fun evening and your son picks out the funniest cards. This was the best one ever.

Anonymous said...

THE CAKE WAS VERY DELICIOUS KIMMY AND JACOB. YOU ARE A BIG HELPER NOW JACOB. YOU'RE SO MUCH FUN TO BE AROUND. I LOVE YOU!!!

Melissa said...

All the pictures turned out really cute. I love how Hailey is looking at Nana while she is reading the card she made her. I love the pictures of Max laying on the tractor pillow too.