CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008




















This morning we got up as soon as there was some daylight. We wanted to start on the coop before Adam was awake. Jared worked on it all day and I helped him as much as I could while taking care of Adam. Adam and I had fun playing and listening to music. When he bounces to the music he sometimes also moves his hands. He is getting much braver letting go of things to stand up. We had to go to Home Depot for more wood. After Adam woke up from his nap we went to Nana's house to pick up Jacob. Mom had made us dinner. On the drive home Jacob told us about the fun time he had at Nana's house. He really enjoyed playing with Kenzie. When we got home we got things ready for coloring Easter eggs. We really had fun. Jacob's favorite one is the one with his name on it. He loved watching them turn colors. Adam sat at the counter with us and enjoyed chewing on and throwing spoons. He liked chewing/licking the eggs and setting them on his spoon. When I took Jacob to bed he said, "I love me tractor pillow, dat my present, Grandma made me dat". The boys are asleep and Jared and I are going to watch a movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's bunch of colored eggs. Wow...are you hiding them in the chicken coop? So glad the pillow came to your house. What a guy.

Melissa said...

I love that picture of Jacob with all the colored Easter eggs. He is smiling so big.

Anonymous said...

I always thought the chicken coop would look like a pumpkin if it were orange. And...we see Kimmy.