CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007



Yesterday morning I hurried to get the boys ready so I could make Adam's Dr appt on time. I dropped Jacob off at Nana and Papa's house on the way. When went up to sign Adam in the lady said, "wait, don't you have an answering machine". She told me the doctor had an emergency and wasn't able to see his morning appt and he was all booked for the afternoon. I verified our phone number with her and rescheduled him for next week. Back to my mom's we went. Papa had Jacob outside watching a tractor that was digging on the neighbor's property. Mom and I went inside the fifth wheel and Jacob watched the tractors while we played a game of dice. Grandpa came over and wanted to see Jacob but he had just went to sleep. I called my sister Melissa and helped her start a blog. Later I helped my Mom set up a blog. Jared met me at my parents house after he got out of work and we all went out for dinner. Went back to their house and watched the movie RV with Robin Williams. Kenzie made us popcorn and served us drinks. Jacob was still awake when we left there at 12am but quickly fell asleep on the drive home. This morning, when I got up to take care of Adam, I noticed Jacob was sleeping in our room (pictured above). He had put his blanket over the stool and was sleeping on his knees with his head on the stool. Before I took him back to his bedroom I had to get a picture. We went out for donutsand then stopped at salvation army and a few garage sales. We got a couple nice horse halters which I cleaned up when we got home. Jared emptied the pool and got his feet wet. I sat in the yard and nursed Adam and Jacob brought me some flowers saying, "mell mama". Jared gave him a ride around the yard on the tractor.

0 comments: