CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007














Our server was down yesterday and this morning so I am typing and adding pictures from my moms computer. I took Jared to work this morning on my way to Mom's house. Hailey and Max were already there because Mel had an appt with the oral surgeon. Jacob wanted to go upstairs and wake Kenzie up. He tickeled her and gave her kisses. All the kids were in their pj's so we decided to take a picture. Mom and Dad are getting a new car today so we are waiting her to see it. I will post more later if our server is back up and running.



Later Bruce brought dinner over to my parents and Melissa brought 12 packs of pictures to looks at. Mom, Mel and I looked at pictures while the kids played. Hailey and Kenzie had their dress up stuff out and Jacob had fun playing with their play clothes.






0 comments: