CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 06, 2007


















The boys slept all night. Jacob only woke up when he heard us get up at 7am. He had cheerios for breakfast. Grandma walked by and Jacob called her saying, "Grandma come". He shared a bite of cheerios and some banana chips with her. We took a walk over to pebble beach where Jacob threw rocks in the water saying, "I throw rocks". The black flies started biting really bad so we headed back to camp for some bug spray. On the walk back we walked through the East campground and through the Fort. At the fort the sprinklers were on so I followed Jared through a path where the grass was brown. We only got a little wet. Jacob walked over the bridge and looked for fish over the edge by standing on his tip toes. At camp I fed Adam and then lay him in his playpen on his activity blanket. Jacob played on his bike and in the dirt with his tractors. Grandma came by to visit. Jacob brought a stick over to me and said, "I poke" pretending to give me a shot. We got ready for lunch and Jared drained the cooler. Jacob looked at me, pointed at the cooler and said, "Daddy peed". After lunch we took a trip to the Jampot and got some snacks. I got my usual peanut butter and jelly brownie and Jared got a cupcake. We also got some cookies. We took a walk to Jacob's creek falls, sat on the rocks, and had some cookies. I walked down in the water by the falls with Jacob. Jared took him in the water on the other side of the road. He was trying to pick up really b ig rocks and throw them in the water. On the drive home I thought I saw a bear in someones driveway. I asked Jared to turn around - sure that I saw a bear. Well - what I saw were the bears pictured above. We stopped at Dennis's store on the way back to camp. The boys took naps when we got back. I read Jacob his books and he made a fish sound saying, "yellow book". He wanted to read the book, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. He fell asleep quickly and Jared and I played dominos. Jared got a fire ready for our dinners and Adam woke up searching for his thumb. Jacob woke up grouchy and saying, "no" for everything. After dinner I took him over to Lake Fanny Howe. He ran back and forth and I showed him the minnows and a crawfish. I got the boys dressed in warmer clothes and we went out for ice cream or as Jacob calls it "cold cream". After he ate some of his ice cream and some of Daddy's he asked to play on the "cold cream truck". He wanted Andrew to drive next to him. When we got back I took Jacob down to clean him off before bed. On the way we walked by Grandma and Grandpa's site - Jacob said, "Grandma's tent, cool tent". Then he said, "Grandpa's truck". On our way back Grandpa was walking ahead of us and Jacob recognized him saying, "hi Grandpa".

0 comments: