CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Day 14 - On the road for home







Adam woke up hungry at 6:30am. I nursed him and he fell back to sleep. Jared and I got up and started to pack. Grandpa and Grandma came over with Andrew and picked up Jacob to go for a walk. Adam stayed with us asleep in his stroller. I got Adam dressed and took him down to Grandma's site. Grandpa was giving Jacob bites of a pop tart. I left Adam and took Jacob back with me to get him dressed. Then I took Jacob out on the dock to see the boats. Before leaving, Jacob picked a flower and took it to Grandma saying, "here Grandma". We were on the road by 9:30am. Jacob loved going over the Houghton Hancock bridge. When we were on the other side he kept saying, "more bridge". We stopped to fill up with gas at ~10:45. At 12:30 we stopped at McDonalds and Jacob got a happy meal.

0 comments: