CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Here are some pictures from our day today. The boys love their cousin Mykenzie. Jacob peed on his potty before bed last night and again this morning. Kenzie helped me clean the house today. Jacob also helped vacuum and mop the kitchen and he helped kenzie with some dusting. When Jared got home from work he fixed the tractor and then he vacuumed the whole house for me. Adam fell asleep while Jared was rocking him so I lay him in his crib for the night. Jacob climbed on the couch with Kenzie and lay with her for a little while.
,





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures you chose. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

My comment for the newspaper picture is on 8/23. I goofed. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, I don't know how you do all you do, plus you're such a wonderful,loving mom to my grandchildren and a wonderful, loving aunt to Mykenzie, Hailey and Max. You're also a wonderful, loving daughter to me. I am blessed! Love you much! Mom

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of Mykenzie and and looking at each other. That is so cute. What a good idea. Love Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mel - that picture was Kenzie's idea. I think she is going to love taking pictures like us. Kimmy