CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007




Jacob didn't want to go to bed last night. Usually he goes to bed really well, without a fuss. He kept asking me to lay down with him. As much as I would have liked to lay there and cuddle him, I think he would expect that every night and it would take him longer to fall asleep. He threw a tantrum - screaming and yelling "Mama, Mama, Daddy" over and over and over. He would not stay in his bed. So I took him back to his bed numerous time without saying a thing (trying to ignore his tantrum). It was very difficult to ignore because I just wanted to hold and comfort him. At 12am he finally did stay in his bed. When I headed back to our bedroom I saw a HUGE spider. I called for Jared to come quick and I ran into the bathroom for some toilet paper. The spider was very fast as Jared went after it. Both boys woke up around 7:30am. Jacob wanted to ride on his tractor right away. Adam fell back asleep after nursing, and slept until I had to wake him for church.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture with adam's red hat backwards! Great. How about one with all three men...backward hats and matching shirts. or...just backward hats. Now that's a challenge to get everyone with a smile as big as Adams. Love you all and still thinking about the UP> It's hot here. Everyday has been above 90. Might be 89 today. Big Deal! LR/MOM