CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Something wrong with this picture? This is how Jared found Kenzie and Truman this morning.

































Jacob took this cup and said, "look Mommy, dis is me horn" as he moved it up and down pretending to play.



















Jacob and Kenzie woke up around 7:30. They looked at books in the bedroom until ~8am. Adam woke up at 8:30. We watched Jacob's tractor movie this morning. Kenzie brought in a chick and lay on the couch with it. Got out the dominos and the kids set them us on the kitchen floor. Mom and Vikki came over around 11am. They enjoyed watching Kenzie ride Sammy. They stayed for a little over an hour. After they left we went for a walk down our road. Today Kenzie wanted to bring Kate along. Jacob liked making footprint and handprints in the snow. Jacob liked when Kenzie let him walk Kate on the leash by himself. I let him push Adam in the stroller. He stopped once to talk to Adam. He asked him, "ewe like dat Adam, is dat pun, in da troller?" When we got back Kenzie helped me pack lunches and get a blanket for a picnic outside. It was in the mid fifties and sunny. We had a lot of fun. Then Kenzie threw the stick for Truman. I went back inside to get Adam down for his nap. Kenzie stayed outside for a little bit but then came back inside. I could tell she had been crying as she told me how she had locked herself inside the chicken coop. She was afraid she'd be stuck out there all night. Jacob took a short rest with Kenzie reading to him. Then we went back outside to saddle up Sammy. Kenzie rode him and walked him around the yard. Jacob got to go for a ride by himself. He looked down and said, "no me wanna pall down dere". While Kenzie was riding, Jacob played in the apple tree. After unsaddling Sammy we fed the animals. Jared got home around 4:15 and we headed over to Mom's house. She watched the kids while Jared and I went to look at some more vans. We spend a long time with the dealer and really got nowhere. Got back to Mom's house around 8pm. Jacob was playing with the dominos. We had a nice visit with my parents and then headed back home shortly after 9pm.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love all the pictures. That's a great one of Adam smiling so big. And the one of Kenzie and Truman sleeping is too funny. Looks like Jacob is doing great up on the horse. He sure looks happy up there. He'll have to show Hailey and Max how he rides all by himself. I love what he said to Adam in the stroller.

Anonymous said...

Im glad I got to come see the chicks finally today. Before they get too big. Sorry I had to leave so quick but I needed to take a shower b4 going to work. I love you. And I am so excited about being able to spend the night at moms with Kenzie that was a great surprise.
Well I will talk to ya later.
Loved watching all the VIDEO's of Kenzie riding Sam, she is soooooo good with him.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. So much fun captured in them. I love the matching John Deer Jackets. Great job Grandma R. Kenzie has had a great spring break at the farm.