CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 04, 2008














I woke up this morning with an awful pain in my neck. I must have slept on it wrong. Jacob woke up and came in our bed around 7:15. He asked where Kenzie was right away. She had stayed at Nana's house last night because today they are going to see a movie. Jared is picked her back up after work. Adam woke up at 8am. After breakfast Jacob helped me fill a large sock with some rice. I heated it in the microwave and then put it on my neck. The heat felt good. Adam is walking around like he's been doing it a long time. He can walk across the room, turn and walk back. During lunch Jacob talked about the picnic we had yesterday. After lunch Jacob played with his cars and a long piece of tape. He liked to put one end of the tape on the car and then a block on the other end of the tape. Adam was fascinated with his bedroom door. He kept opening and closing it over and over. He especially liked when Jacob and I played peek-a-boo with him. Jacob brought out the rocking sheep to ride. He got off and said, "now Adam's turn". Adam loved rocking but sure didn't like when he had to get off for Jacob's turn. We played doctor. Jacob was the doctor and I was the patient. Jacob always wants me to pretend to puke and he runs to find me something to puke in. Then he rubs my head and says, "ewe ok Mommy?". I lay on the floor and Adam just crawled all over me giving me lots of hugs and chewed on the toy tweezers. Jacob watched his tractor movie while Adam was napping. Then we went outside. It took out his tractor and wagon. He played in his sand with his shovel putting scoops of sand into the wagon. He fell in the driveway and hurt his cheek. He looked at me and said, "Mommy, I hurt me". Then he told me what happened and as I gave him a hug he said, "I ok Mommy". Kenzie came home with Uncle Jared and was really excited to saddle up the horses. Her and Uncle Jared had been planning on going for a ride together. I saddled up Sammy while Jared was saddling up Nutmeg. We couldn't find her bridle anywhere. Then we remembered that quite a while ago Kenzie had took it to school for show and tell. It was still at Nana's house. Kenzie rode on Sammy in the yard and then Jared rode double with her. First he sat on back but soon traded with Kenzie making her sit on his boney butt. We had some good laughs. Jacob went for a ride with Daddy but soon was asking to get down so he could go play. We put Adam up for his first ride and he really liked it. First he sat with Daddy and then by himself. When I took him off he reached his hand to the saddle begging to go back up. Kenzie rode until it was time to come in for dinner. Around 7pm we headed into town to meet my parents at the mall. We walked around the mall. Stopped so Jacob could show Nana and Papa the train. Then the kids sat on the quarter rides. Took the boys to play. Adam kept wanting to escape. Jacob loves to jump off of things. Nana and Papa got us blizzards and we sat to eat them. It was after 9pm when we left. Target had closed their opening to the mall so Dad drove Jared around to get our car. All three kids fell asleep on the drive home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I love seeing the kids (big kid too) on Sammy. Sammy looks especially beautiful in the picture with Kenzie and Jared's arms out. Love those kids and that horse too. Sorry I haven't commented in so long. Grandpa and dad have been keeping me busy. Love to all. xoxox

Melissa said...

Sammy sure does look beautiful in that picture with their arms out. Now that Hailey saw all the pictures of Jacob and Adam riding Sammy, she says she wants to try riding him too. I think she'll actually let us put her on him next time we come over, especially if she sees Jacob or Adam get on him first. We'll have to come over and visit again soon.