CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007






Went out for our Sat am donuts and drinks this morning. Right when we got back home I had to get ready and head over to my Mom's house. Today is my cousin's wedding shower. Mom, Mel, Kenzie and I drove there together and Vikki met us there. It was a nice shower and we had lots of fun. Jacob and Adam got to stay home and have fun with Daddy. The shower started at 10am and I was home by 2pm. Jared cleaned our entrance way and it looked really nice. While the boys were napping Jared and I painted a second coat on the brush hog and started painting our gravity wagon. After a while the boys woke up and came outside for a little bit while we finished up. Tonight Jacob put his blanket over the toys in his toy box and said, "I make bed Mama". He layed on top of his blanket. It wasn't very comfortable with the toys so Daddy put some pillows underneath the blanket. Jacob lay there for awhile. He still has a very hoarse voice. His cough is not bad. He seems to be feeling fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaaileeeeeeey
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 111bhg yyyyyyy Aunt Meme, I love you. I miss you. I hope you have a fun night. I hope I'm not sick so I can see you soon. Love, Hailey

Melissa said...

Hailey just woke up and saw me doing my blog, so she asked if she could write something to Aunt Meme. She asked me if she could earlier today and I told her to wait till next time I got on it. Then I got busy and totally forgot. She woke up coughing and then came out of her room and when she saw me on the blog, she reminded me that I told her she could when I got on next, so I let her even though it's really late. So she typed a little bit and then I wrote what she told me to write.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Hailey - We are having lots of fun! Doing lots of painting. We miss you and so do Truman and Kate. When everyone is feeling better we are going to have cake and ice cream at Nana's house. I love you.