CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007



I finished painting the gravity wagon today during Adam's am nap. Jacob played outside catching grasshoppers. When they'd get away from him he come ask me to help him find another one. He said to me, "look Mama, I painting" as he pretended to paint his truck with the frizzy end of his rope. I gave him the extra foam paint brush and a bucket of water and he had lots of fun painting his truck, the wooden ladder, the tire on Daddy's truck, his truck again. He looked at me and said, "da ton dried up me paint". He climbed up on the truck so he could paint the roof of it. Jared had me meet him at the auto shop so he could leave the saturn there to be looked at - its leaking coolant. Jacob fell asleep just a few minutes after we left. Adam played happily with his toys. He loves to pull the canopy on his carseat down to his lap. We went to Tim Hortons, Meijer, and TSC. Jared got some adaptors for his air compressor - the one nozzle Jacob had fun with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiling Adam sitting on the floor remindes me of Humpty Dumpty with his no hair look and huge smile. Can't wait to see them but I guess I will need to do that. Georgia should be a blast.

The Daddy said...

this goes with mom's/lela comment

hopefully all of the kings men and all of the kings horses wont have scrambled eggs for breakfast! ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I spied a gravity wagon today on a farm I was passing. Looked like the old red one! I'm really paying attention to those farms I pass. Cooler and damper today. Did some shopping for SEM. She is looking for(ALL)holiday cookie cutters. One wouldn't think that is a problem but it is! I'd love to find a turkey.