CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 05, 2007


The kids all woke up around 8am. They fed and watered the dogs , then ate cheerios, and brushed their teeth. They played so well together, I was able to get my refrigerator cleaned and washed out really well.







Mom, Kenzie, Adam and I went with Hailey to her dance class this evening. She cried at first because she didn't want to go in by herself. I took her in and told her we would be watching in the window right behind her. One of the teachers stayed by her in the beginning and she did great. She'd look behind her and made sure we were there. When she was finished the teacher took her hand and walked her out. She smiled and said, "I wanna go bowling". Nana promised to take her bowling on Sunday if she went in the class by herself. It was alot of fun and were going to take her again next week. She was excited to go home and see the boys. And the boys were just as excited to see her.




















The kids love when Jared throws their blankets at them hard enough that it pushes them back a few steps. Gets them really laughing hard. Then they started throwing their blankets at him.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures again. I absolutely love the one of Hailey looking in the mirror at dance class. Her hair looks so cute that way. What a good idea to put her braids up like that. I'm glad they are having such a good time over there. I think staying with you is helping Hailey get her mind off of things. Sounds like she is having so much fun. Hailey and Jacob were sure laughing hard while I was talking to you on the phone tonight. Thanks again for all your help. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi Hailey and Max. I sure do miss my little sweeties. Hailey, I am so proud of you for going in your dance class all by yourself today. That makes me so happy. You are such a big girl. I loved getting to talk to both of you on the phone today. Sound like you are having lots of fun. I love you so much. Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

I love you. Thank you Daddy for taking me to the doctor and getting a sucker and a sticker. And thank you for bringing me back. Hope you feel better soon Mommy. I ate a special donut and it was really good. And I'm not scared of Truman and Kate no more. I fed them this morning. I hope I'm gonna come home pretty soon. I didn't cry in my dance class. I going to sleep good tonight. I'm playing with Jacob and Max.

She just said, "Lets right a note to Daddy".
I Love Truman and Kate. I love to play duck duck goose. I love Jacob and Max. I eat good. I ate breakfast. I love you Daddy.

Love Hailey

Brother Cassian said...

Now I don't know which is better, the blog entry or these great comments! What a lovely family Jared married into. He has good sense.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures again Kimmy. I don't know how you do it with 4 kids, taking all these pictures, and keeping your blog up to date. I can't even keep my blog up to date with no kiddos. I guess you and Jared could handle 10 kids.
I am thankful for how you are helping Melissa and Bruce out. You are a major blessing to all of us. Love ya tons!!! Mom