CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007










Jacob loves to make gates. Lately its the dog leashes tucked in the couches. I was feeding Adam and he said to me, "watch me make gate, Adam watch me make gate". Then he pointed to the floor next to him and said, "tit right there, watch me make gate". I got him a snack and we sat behind his gate and we played with his little vehicles and his racetrack. He stood up and said, "I get me truck". He came back with one of his bigger trucks - looked at it and then at the racetrack and said, "uh oh, wrong size". He grabbed the leashes and set them on the desk saying, "done with gate, no more gate, I put it away". That only lasted for a few seconds and he was playing with them again. Adam seems to be feeling much better today and isn't coughing as much. While he was taking a nap Jacob and I went outside. It was lunchtime when we came in. Later, when it was Jacob's nap time, I got him his sippy cup of water and came to his bedroom where he was waiting for me. He then said, "I pee Mama" so I tossed his sippy cup onto his bed and said, "lets go". He looked up at me with a smile and said, "nice throw Mama". I got to spend some fun time with Adam while Jacob was asleep. Adam was making some funny noises today that sounded like a dog toy squeak. Got a BEAUTIFUL bowl from Jared's Mom and Dad (THANK-YOU!) for my birthday. Its a large bowl made by Dennis the potter up in Copper Harbor. Adam was tired and took another nap shortly after Jared came home. Jared took Jacob for a walk in the woods and a wagon ride. I power washed the peeling paint off our gravity wagon. I got pretty wet and covered in paint chips - it was so much fun. Jared came over and asked when he was going to get a turn so he took over. Jacob and I ran through the mist from the water. Went inside and had some dinner. Jared fed Adam his oatmeal. He opens his mouth wide when he sees the spoon coming.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love hearing how Jacob talks. He says such funny things. Cute pictures too.

The Daddy said...

Happy Birthday Kimmy...your offically OLD now.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kimmy and Vicki. Now you have a REAL mash potato bowl that should hold 10 lb of potatoes. It's reunion size. Glad you like it and it's tons of summer memories. Old Eric must be talking about himself. Since I'm the oldest, I think designating who is old should be my job. You ALL are young along with ME. Loved the wet stories. I'm surprised it is warm enough for you to get wet with the power wash.

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY AND VIKKI!!!