CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monday November 12, 2007






Adam woke up around 6am to eat and then both boys slept til around 9am. Jacob now likes to carry his stool around to get things he wants that he can't reach - like things on the piano, bookshelf or counter. He also uses it to turn on/off the light in his bedroom. I was laying on the floor with the boys today and Adam ended up halfway across the room away from me. He can roll but doesn't do that much - he'd prefer to push up with his arms and scoot around on his belly. Now when he does "so big" he always does it with his hands clasped above his head. Its so cute. Its Truman's 6yr birthday today so Jared stopped on the way home to get him a nylabone - he loved it. Adam tried peas this evening and made some funny faces trying them. We got out the playdoh and Jacob asked me to make a house and some people. Then he asked Jared to make him a crib and some babies. We pulled up some train pictures and video clips on the computer for Jacob to look at - he kept saying, "I tee nother one, click it, type". Now after Jacob's in bed he likes to call me and say, "help spread it out" or "help cover me up".

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute picture of Jacob and Truman. I love the look on Adam face trying the peas. Great picture.