CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007




Had a nice day today. Jacob was excited to watch it snowing this morning. Adam refused to take any naps today. He was happy as long as I was near him. Jared left as soon as he got home from work to take our gravity wagon to be filled with corn. I got Jacob some paper and his scissors and he practice cutting while I colored a picture. Adam sat happily in his highchair munching on cheerios. He really works on trying to pick up the cheerios with his fingers, but so far can only pick them up in his fist. Adam has figured out how to clap his hands. He expecially likes to do it while I'm saying pat-a-cake or yeah. We went outside to watch Jared fill up the first bucket or corn using out gravity wagon and the funnel he built. I works great. Jacob got to go inside to wagon on top of all the corn. He helped Daddy carry the bucket inside. Jacob and I were playing with the stools, sitting under the counter - him driving a tractor and me driving a motorcycle - when he looked at me and said, "I pee Mama". I replied, "You have to go potty, lets go" to which he said, "no, I just pretend". He got up and grabbed the pillows from the couch. One was his potty, the other a sink, and the third pillow was a hand dryer. Adam sat next to us and Jacob buckeled him in. Then Jacob said, "Uh on, it too tight, I fix it" as he pretended to loosen it. We had some strawberry ice cream tonight - which was really good. Jared says its not as good as the jilbert's strawberry ice cream he gets in Copper Harbor. Maybe I'll have to try that next trip - I don't know, I pretty hooked on playdough.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The corn wagon looks awesome and the funnel is just the thing. That's some creativity. Miss the little and big kids a bunch but living on great memories. The kids have a great mother and dad and I'm the proud grandma R. Snow...how much. It's a bit nippy here. Yesterday I said it was the perfect playgournd weather. Cold was enough to keep the kids running but now to cold to freeze them out. It was a germ killing day. That's good.

Anonymous said...

Not much snow yesterday - just enough to make the ground look white. There is more snow out there this morning and it is still coming down good.

Anonymous said...

I liked seeing how the gravity wagon worked. Jacob looks so happy helping his daddy. Can't believe Adam didn't take a nap. It's a good thing he is such a happy baby and loves mommy so.
I agree the kids have a great mother and dad and I'm the proud grandma S. Love all the pictures you put on and love you all.

Brother Cassian said...

The funnel works! Congratulations, Jared! It all looks like quite an operation. I am glad that Jacob got to see the inside of the gravity wagon -- isn't it a different color inside?