CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007


Look at my bones!



Fun slide! "Mama try it".




















Forgot to mention that yesterday morning Jared ran over a dear in the road. It was dark and the dim lights were on - he thought it was a much smaller animal and was going to straddle it. When he realized what it was it was to late to swerve. Both boys woke up at 8:30 and they lay in bed with me for a little while. Adam kept reaching to touch Jacob and smiled big at him. I gave Jacob some 3x5 cards to draw on, cut up, and glue. He is getting really good at using the scissors. After lunch we went into town for some groceries. I locked the dogs in the back half of the house and as we left Jacob said, "Bye yellow TruTru, bye brown Kate". When we were walking in the meijer parking lot Jacob put his hand in front of us and said, "Uh oh, watch out, car coming". As we walked through the toy section Jacob would say, "I like these toys, Mama like these toys". This evening Jacob had me hook together the dog leashes so he could pretend it was a hose. He'd was chasing me so he could spray me. I hid on him and scared him several time as he tried to find me - he was laughing so hard. Then he wanted to hide and scare me. Jacob and I swung the leashes around like a jump rope and Daddy jumped it. Adam has started this scream laugh - its so funny. I tried to get it on video but couldn't. Tonight I took Adam to his crib to lay him down for the night and Jacob came in and said, "Goodnight Adam, see ya in the morning, I play you in the morning". Then he looked at me and said, "Adam eccited".

0 comments: