CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tuesday, Sept 11, 2007




















Tuesday: Jacob woke up again last night to go potty and then fell back to sleep. Jared woke up at 4am and couldn’t get back to sleep. I didn’t even hear him getting ready for work until he came to say goodbye and brought me Adam. It was around 6:15am when Adam woke up, I nursed him, and then he slept until 8:30. Jacob also woke up at 8:30. I was holding Adam when Jacob came running out of his bedroom and ran into my legs to give me a big hug. He said, “Hi mama, I awake”. His diaper was dry but he didn’t want to sit on the potty yet. I got him dressed and put on his under ware. We ate our breakfast and then he ran to the potty. It was a very cool 53 degrees outside and sunny. I got the boys dressed and we went outside. Jacob played in his sandbox and then I took the boys over to the swing set. Jacob went down the slide several times on his butt and then his belly. Then I took the boys for a walk down our road. We saw a butterfly and stood to watch it until it flew away. The stroller ride put Adam to sleep. After our walk Jacob played in his sandbox and with his truck. Then we played catch with a little football. Jacob asked if he could give the horses some apples so I shook some out of the apple tree. By the time we went inside it was lunchtime. I got out all of his little people things and we played on the floor. Adam sat in my lap on the floor and chewed on a toy. When I told Jacob it was time for his nap he asked, “play another minute please, mama please”. I set the timer and told him he would have to go night night when the timer beeped. He said, “Ok mama”. Jacob was still sleeping when Jared got home and Adam had just woken up and was nursing. Soon after Jared got home Jacob woke up and ran out to give both Daddy and I a big hugs. He said, “A snack please, mama please”. It was a rainy evening. The rain slowed down and it was sprinkling outside when we decided to go for a walk down our road. We turn around and headed for home when it started raining much harder and got really windy. All four of us were under one large umbrella as we walked home in the rain – it was fun. The rest of the evening was spent playing on the floor with the boys. Jacob didn’t have any accidents in his pants all day.










0 comments: