CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007




Jared had to

leave early this morning for work at around 5:30am. Adam woke up shortly after 6am and was awake for about an hour. He fell asleep til almost 10:00. Jacob woke up shortly after 8am. He sat on the potty and then wanted to go play outside. I took him outside before we ate breakfast. It was so nice and cool out there - very windy. He had an accident in his pants so I took him inside to put clean under ware and pants on him. We went back outside so he could play some more. That was the only accident he had all day. He went on the potty 10 times today - most of which he told me he had to go on his own. Well, actually twice outside he looked at me and said, "I pee grass" so we let him go out there. He could not seem to make himself go in the grass so I held a container up and he went in that. For going on the potty he gets a star on his potty chart and another sticker for him to put wherever he wants - several of which he wanted me to wear on my face - hey, I was styling. After breakfast Jacob came over and said, "I cut tissors please mama". I got out some paper with flowers and butterflies on it. He wanted to cut out all of the butterflies and then glued them on another piece of paper. I played some music so Jacob could dance and I helped Adam dance too. The boys took their naps together today. My back was really sore so I sat with a heating pad on it while they were sleeping which made it feel alot better. Jacob didn't even pee in the diaper I put on him for his nap - but he ran to the potty as soon as he was up. When Jared got home we took the boys outside and I helped Jared replace the water facet in our barn. Jacob loved looking down the hole where the facet was going. We had to put rocks down in the hole, so Jacob helped us fill up buckets and dump them in. We went up to the sandhill and brought some sand down for Jacob to play in. The sand where he plays was getting really low because he's always filling up the back of his truck with sand. He wanted to take his shoes of and play in it right away. He played in the sand for a long while before we went inside for dinner.

3 comments:

Brother Cassian said...

I see a great opportunity for an unforgettable photo -- Kimmy stylin' with stickers!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I was thinking the same thing. That would be a great picture. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Kimmy thanks for the anniversary comment. How sweet of you. We love you sooooooo much. Mom and dad