CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 03, 2007







Today we got to my parents house around 12:30 for Labor Day. We all ate a tasty lunch and just had a relaxing day together. Us girls watched some home videos of the kids last year. Jacob asked Nana to put on some music so he could dance. He was so tired after having no nap yesterday or today. Tonight he is spending the night at Nana's house. On our way home we stopped at Target and Petco. When we got we put in a I Love Lucy DVD and lay on the floor with Adam. He was so happy and smiley. I called Jacob to tell him goodnight. Its not the same at home without him around - we sure do miss him. I have so many happy memories spending the night at my grandparents house - I am sure he will have the same.

0 comments: