CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 01, 2007




After getting our donuts/muffin this morning we headed over to Jeanne and Leonard's house. Their son was the junior groomsmen in our wedding. Leonard gave Jacob lots of trucks and tractors to play with there and then a bag to take them home in. He had lots of fun. Then we went outside and helped them unload a few roundbales off their trailer. We stayed there for a few hours and then went over to visit my parents. Had lunch with them and I helped my mom on the learn a few new things on the computer. Jared and my Dad played pingpong. Jacob asked me for a wet wipe saying, "I clean up wall please mama". I gave him a wetwipe and he washed Nana's wall. On the way home we stopped at TSC to get some equine senior food for Sammy. We left him in his stall overnight and he ate every piece of hay in there. Before his teeth were fixed he would leave alot of hay. He ate every pellet of his grain this evening also. Jacob was really tired and fell asleep in the car on the way home. I lay him on the couch and went down to our bedroom. After a little while he came running down the hall saying, "hi mama". I asked him if he wanted me to hold him and he fell down to the floor and was sound asleep. Jacob wanted to hold Adam tonight but did not want my help. He kept saying, "No hand mama". Adam was very tired tonight. He got a little fussy so I lay him in his crib and he fell right to sleep.

0 comments: