CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Monday Sept 10, 2007
















Monday: Jacob woke up last night at ~ 1pm, stood at his door and called me saying, “Mama, I potty, I potty”. When I got to him he was doing the “potty dance”. I took him to his potty and he went right away. I walked him back to his room, he climbed in bed and was asleep really quickly. In the morning his diaper was still dry and he ran right to the potty. His potty training is going really well. He wears under ware all day and usually has 1-2 accidents each day. His potty chart has been getting 7-10 stickers on it each day. Melissa called and asked if I wanted to meet them at our mall and let the boys play. Hailey was spending the night at Nana’s. We got there around 1:45pm and stayed for a couple hours. They had a lot of fun. Jacob made friends with all the other kids and they kept calling his name as they were running around. He also was a little too friendly, running up to another mom and hugging her legs from behind her. Then when she was knelt over he ran up and hugged her back. We walked around the mall and then Mel and Bruce had to leave and go look at a house nearby. I offered to take Max home with me. The three car seats didn’t fit in the back of our car, so I drove their van and they took our car. Max and Jacob fell asleep in the van on the drive home. I took Adam inside first – he was fussing because he was hungry. I quickly set up the playpen and lay Max in it – he stayed asleep. Jacob sat next to me on the couch while I nursed Adam. We all had a nice visit and they boys played until around 9pm.

0 comments: