CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007










Jacob woke up a little cranky this morning. After breakfast we watched Curious George and Clifford then he played with his little people things and his trucks. I had a lot of laundry to catch up on, so I brought it out to the couch to fold out there. Jacob helped me put the laundry away. He stuffed some blankets in Adam's drawers and then grabbed his whole pile of folded shirts. He dropped them on the floor by the couch before picking them up again and taking them to his room. Adam woke up smiley and chatty. Jacob wanted me to spread Adam's blanket next to his on the floor so they could lay next to each other. During Adam's morning nap Jacob and I went outside. He played in the sand, then with his truck and then headed over to his slide. Jacob called Truman to go up into the first level of his swing set and Truman did climb up. Then I wondered how I was going to get him down. He climbed down just as well as he climbed up. Kate tried to go up but could only go up a few steps. While Jacob was napping I got to spend some nice time with Adam- he's so much fun. Jacob took a short nap and woke up very crabby. He just wanted to be held. He did lay down on the floor withh his blanket while I was cooking dinner. I thought he had fallen asleep but Jared looked and he was still awake. We made pot pies for dinner which turned out really good. Jacob wouldn't eat anything and he hadn't wanted to eat for lunch either. He sat on my lap while we ate. He felt really warm so I took his temp and it was 101.6. I gave him some Tylenol and Jared got him some sprite. Then I made him a bed in the chair and he sat with his blankey and Berry watching his tractor movie. He nibbled on a few cheerios but that's all he's ate all day. He started to feel a little better and wanted a little yogurt. I took his temp around 9:30 and it was down to 99.7. He went to his bedroom and brought out some books for me to read for him. When I was getting his pj's and pull up on he said, "Look mama, lightnin queen". Lightning McQueen from the Cars movie is pictured on his pull up. He fell asleep tonight really quickly but he didn't want me to read him his bedtime stories - he said, "Daddy read".
I did managed to get a smile:O)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmy...for a reason I never figured out, I could depend on Jared being sick with an unknown cause fever every summer. You know the apple tree story. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

We all knew when Jared was sick too because he would have Yellow bear with him!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jacob. Give him a kiss from Aunt Missy. Max has been quite fussy and not eating very well the last couple days too. I thought maybe he was teething but maybe something is going around. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hailey got on your blog today and figured out how to scroll down and look at the pictures. She also called me over to show me the picture she had blown up to the larger size and said "Isn't this such a cute picture of Jacob?" It was the one where he is laying curled up in the chair. Melissa