CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Adam's Dedication Day























































































































































This morning Jacob woke up around 6am to go potty. He asked, "watch pire little bit please mama?" because he wanted to watch the corn burner. We watched it for a short time and then he crawled back in bed for another hour. He was so excited to come lay in our bed this morning. He turned to me and rubbed my face and arm saying, "Hi mama". Then he asked, "Up play car please mama". I told him yes and he said, "Uh oh, gate" when he saw the gate at the end of the hall. It was 36 degrees outside this morning - burr. Adam slept until around 8am. We were headed to church shortly after 9am. My parent, sisters and their families were there to join us for Adam's dedication. I took Jacob back to the nursery thinking it would help Hailey feel more comfortable. She started crying as we walked back but seem ok as I left. Jacob tried to comfort her by holding her hand. Today Adam was dedicate with a little boy who's sister was dedicated with Jacob two years ago. Jared and I answered questions asked to us by the pastor and then he took Adam from Jared. Adam was content in the pastors arms and grinned up at him as he spoke and then prayed over him. During service, Hailey was brought back because she was so upset back in the nursery. Nana and Papa gave Adam a couple cute outfits for his dedication. We ate pizza for lunch. After lunch Jacob helped me make a cake. The boys took a nap and then we headed to my parents to celebrate Adam's dedication and also my Grandpa's 91st birthday. Mom made chili and we had cake and ice cream.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. I really love the one of Adam laying in the grass and the one of Max and Jacob too. Melissa