CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The kids were looking out the window this morning and Jacob asked if they could go outside. It was very cloudy outside and Hailey said, "wait, wait, its going to start raining". It did start sprinkling out but we went out anyway. Hailey wanted to go see the horse. Then they played in the sand. Jacob ran his face into a branch on the apple tree. He laughed just like Jared does when he gets hurt. He did say, "Ouch" and wanted me to kiss his face. As we went to go inside, Hailey said, "it smells like its going to rain again". Today, Hailey has gotten much more used to both of our dogs. Kate just kept licking her and now Hailey thinks its funny. Hailey went up to Truman and said, "I like to pet his head". She wanted to take pictures of her petting the dogs so her mommy could see. I took the kids to our bedroom and put on some music. Jacob especially loves dancing when Hailey is dancing. Hailey said, "I'm going to tell my mommy you have the tigger music just like me". She had me put on her favorite song and then told me to put my hands to my side like she was doing. Then when the music change its beat she had me move my hands up by my head. They really liked when I took their hands and we jumped or danced in a circle. Hailey looked up at me and said, "Aunt meme, I love you". It was so sweat. Jacob said, "hold hands, jump, dance". After lunch I had Hailey help me give Adam a bath. She had lots of fun and wanted to hold him in his towel afterwards. Her and Jacob helped me put lotion on him. A little later Hailey talked to Aunt Bippi on the phone and I didn't notice she didn't hang the phone up when they were done. People trying to call me couldn't get ahold of me for awhile. While the kids were sleeping I checked email and the blog - thats when I saw Bruce's comment and his email. Jacob, Adam, and Hailey all took their naps together today. Hailey was just going to take "a rest" but fell asleep. I called Mel after seeing their email about the phone being busy. It was really raining hard outside. Once the thunder was so loud it made Jacob and I both jump. After Jared was home, I got Hailey dressed in some of Jacob's clothes so she could go outside and run in the mud puddles. They ran back and forth in the water. Hailey asked if she could feed the kitty's again. Then she wanted to go see Sammy. Her and Jacob fed Sammy his grain. Jacob ran over and climbed on the tractor. I stood with Hailey as Sammy ate and she pet his neck. Then I lifted Sammy's leg and let her hold it and see how heavy it was. Jacob came over and gave Sammy a big kiss on his nose. When we walked to go inside, Hailey said, "someday were going to have a barn just like yours". I asked her what kinds of animals she would like in her barn and she said, "A cow, lots of roosters, and lots of kitty's". Hailey didn't want to change back into her clothes, so she wore Jacob's until bedtime. She wanted me to call her mommy so she could talk to her. Hailey and Jacob wanted to dance some more this evening. Then Jared gave them rides on his back, which they thought was really fun. While Hailey and Jacob brushed their teeth they were making funny faces in the mirror and laughing. Hailey read the first book at bedtime tonight and then I read. Again tonight they were bouching from one bed to the other and had a hard time listening to the story. They are still really excited to sleep in the same room. They both went to sleep great again tonight.
Adam was unusually fussy this evening. I lay him down in his crib and he kept pulling his pacifier in and out of his mouth. He talked a little, but was asleep pretty quick.

















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey, I'm very glad to see you are having a great time! That's great that you are having so much fun with Trueman and Kate too. You must be getting to be a pretty big girl to hold the horsey's leg! Wow! I miss you and can't wait to see you tomorrow. You have fun with Jacob and Adam tomorrow. . . Love Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Hailey, I love seeing the pictures of you with trueman. You're getting to be such a brave girl. Thanks for leaving a comment on my Blog. I'm glad to hear you're having so much fun. Aunt Meme fixed you're hair so cute today. I love you and miss you.
Love Mommy

Anonymous said...

Mommy and Daddy - I Love you and I will see you tomorrow (actually today). I miss Max. I slept in Jacob's room. The bubble light in Jacob's room is pretty. Love Hailey