CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007








This morning the boys and I went out for breakfast with my parents and their church group. First Mom and I took Kenzie to school. I don't get to take her as often this year and I'm going to miss it. Afterward breakfast we headed over to Mel's house. The kids played while I fed Adam. Then Hailey asked if she could hold the baby. Both Adam and Max were having pictures taken today. Mel got Max dressed and then I did his hair. He looked so handsome. I dressed Adam in his outfit when we got there. Mom also meet us there and was a big help. Adam had a scheduled appointment, but they said they could work Max in. Both boys were excellant and we got easy smiles for every picture. It was lots of fun. The photographer was great with the kids and took really cute pictures. I was glad I had my mom and sister there to help me choose which ones to order. Both Jacob and Adam fell asleep on the drive home. When Jared got home we went outside and I took Jacob up to the big sand hill. He kept saying, "please mama, I tee sand" and pointing at the hill. We found a catipillar curled up in the grass by the barn. Jacob said, "I ho hold please mama". I'm not scared of catipillars, but I didn't want it crawling on me. I tried to put it on a leaf and give it to him but he wanted me to hold it first. So I picked it up and gave it to him - I know, its just a catipillar but I prefer to watch them. A little later he took Daddy over and showed him the catipillar - there were now two. He had fun picking them up and was so careful with them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, thanks for talking me into getting Max's pictures done today. I am so relieved. You did such a good job on his hair. He looked so handsome. And the pictures turned out great. Thanks so much! Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if J B remembers Chippy. One camping trip the boys found a catapiller and kept it in a box with grass and sticks. It seems like we had it for days. You know they turn into beautiful butterflies. And...they don't bite. And...boys love them.

The Daddy said...

I remember chippy...I think there were several chippies over the years too. Eric

Anonymous said...

I know that catipillars don't bite and turn into butterflies. I used to play with them all the time when I was little. We girls loved them too:) Kimmy