CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The kids all woke up between 9 and 10am. Jacob first, Hailey, and then Adam. While I was getting my coffee this morning there was a huge spider in the kitchen. I told Hailey about it this morning and she said, "the other day my mommy killed a spider this big" showing me, with her hands, the size of a basketball. In the mornings when I let the dogs outside, they run to the door and Kate pushes the screen door open with her nose. When Hailey saw them she said, "they're running fast, they're crazy, that little one is crazy". Right after breakfast Jacob said, "a snack please mama". When I told him it wasn't snack time he said, "a beep up". I set the timer and told him when it beeped it would be snack time. He said, "Beeeeeep". Then he asked if he could play with the blocks and when I said yes he jumped around in a circle, clapping his hands. Jacob locked his bedroom door and then came out to play with us. I was trying to open it when Hailey said, "call the firemen and they will knock it down". I unscrewed the door knob and was able to get in that way. Jacob came up to me and said, "I tarry mama". Hailey told me the fireman would give me a new door. The kids had lots of fun playing together today. Hailey missed her parents and brother. She would say, "I look out the window and tell you when my mommy and Daddy are coming". Lately, when Jacob plays with his toys he likes to lay down while he's playing. Jacob took a short nap today and Hailey rested while playing with the barn and then painting. Hailey's Daddy came to pick her up around 6:30 and we left to get a few groceries in town.





























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course,I love all the pictures again. The ones of her and Truman are so cute. You can tell she really is comfortable around the dogs now. Thanks for taking so many pictures of the kids while you had them. I loved reading about their day every night before I went to bed. Thanks so much for everything. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the picture of Hailey looking in at Adam in the crib is so sweet too. I could comment on every single picture you took. They are all so cute. Melissa

Anonymous said...

I sure had a good laugh when I read your blog. The kids sure say the cutest and funniest things don't they. The pictures you took are so nice. What a joy to look at your blog every day. Thank you for keeping it up so well even as busy as you are. Really enjoy it. Mucho love, Mom