CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Adam woke up hungry at around 6:30am. I nursed him and he fell back to sleep until 8:30. While he was sleeping I did laundry. Today I organized the boys closets and packed away their small clothes. I also cleaned the house and washed the carpet. I got alot done while Adam was napping so he and I could spend time together while he was awake. When I got to my mom's today, Jacob ran over to give me a hug and kiss saying, "Hi mama". The he asked for Adam. Kenzie was there and I wanted to here how her first day of school was. She said she liked her teacher and he reminder her of Uncle Jared. Jared meet us there after he got out of work and Jacob ran over to him for a really big hug. Jacob fell asleep on the drive home and was a little crabby when he woke up. I lay a comforter on the floor in the living room and we had dinner (pizza, or as Jacob calls it "pee pee") out there. When Jacob got up and walked to the kitchen, Kate ate what was left of his pizza. Daddy was playing behind the door to the bathroom while Jacob was taking a bath. Jacob thought it was funny. He said, "Daddy come in, shut door". Adam was a little fussy until I put him in the bath - then he was all smiles.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, you forgot to mention the 3-6 mo. pj's were packed with all of Jacob's bedtime toys....therefore I thought they were little short summer pajamas.....Nice pictures though I must say. I think Jacob just grew overnight...they weren't so small the night before...ha ha
Love mom

Anonymous said...

Thats right, I forgot they were packed with them. I can see the mix up. Its very funny - I'm sure your not going to forget this one for awhile. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

The guy in the blue shirt is a little scary. Didn't seem to bother Adam. Looks like a fun time on the floor. I love to spend the first minutes of getting up in the morning checking the blog. What fun.