CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007












Jacob came running down to our bedroom around 9am. I held him for a little bit and then he looked at me and said, "Lailey go Mama?". I told him that she went home with Uncle Bruce - he ran down to his bedroom, looked under the covers and then under the air mattress. Then he said, "Lailey go bye bye, Boo Mama". We lay together on the air mattress for awhile and then he decided to go get his blanket which he had left in our room. He came back, went to lay next to me and said, "Oh, Mama's blanket". He ran back down to our bedroom and brought a blanket for me. For breakfast he had a bowl of cheerios. He looked at me and said, "Help mama". Then in a frustrated tone he said, "Look, Mama, look" as he scooped a really big spoonful up - like he could get the right amount on that spoon. It was a nice, cool day outside. I took the boys out for a walk down our road and then Jacob played in the sand. He also loves to run in the yard with all the leaves. When Jared got home today he worked on fixing our tractor. Jacob played with his tractors in the barn, Adam played with his toys, and I cleaned Sammy's stall. Had pizza for dinner. Later, Jacob walked over to the fridge and opened it up. Then he looked over at me and said, "Cold cream, chocho good Mama" as he pointed at the freezer and fridge. I gave him a scoop of ice cream with chocolate on top.

4 comments:

The Daddy said...

oh boy cold cream...I miss that

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like Adam is sitting up pretty good there in the boppy. He's getting so big so fast. That's cute how Jacob asked where Hailey was this morning. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Jacob really is tallking cute. I see since you had Hailey, you are using she now mistakenly. Now you can understand why I call you Kenzie and Kenzie Kimmy....at least you should Ha Ha Love ya and thanks again for such cute pictures on your blog. Mom

Anonymous said...

Cold Cream...I forgot that. Funny how things flow into and out of the brain. I feel a trip going north coming on. Wish I could come every weekend at least.