CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007




This morning I got Jacob's breakfast ready and then went over to take pictures of Adam. I came back in to Jacob and he was pointing at him self saying, "Me". When I asked him if he wanted me to take his picture, he nodded and smiled. Jacob enjoyed watching Mr Roger's this morning, especially when he pulled out the blocks and a truck. Adam has been full of smiles in the mornings. He was a little fussy this morning but he did sleep for ~30 min. so I took Jacob outside for a bit to play and I watered the garden and filled up his little pool so it could warm up in the sun today. I look forward to next summer when Adam will be old enough for sunscreen and I can take them both out to play. I lay Jacob down for a nap and then got a call from my sister Melissa that they were nearby and wanted to come visit. I decided to get Jacob up cause I knew he would be excited to see them. When they got here he ran over to the couch to look out the window. Then he ran to the door and excitedly said hi. Jacob saw Max going to get on his tractor and he pushed him away. When I corrected him and told him he needed to share his tractor he ran over by the piano and pouted. He looked so sad and he ran to me for comfort. Soon he was OK and happy to get down and play with other things. I went in the crawl space and got out Jacob's 12-18 month clothes for Mel to go through for Max. We put the boys in swimming trunks and Hailey in an outfit of Jacob's and took them outside. Adam went for a ride in the stroller. Mel and I got in with the kids who were all tall enough to walk around with their heads out. Jacob and Max both took a couple of falls under the water but it wasn't enough to slow them down any. They had so much fun. Adam started to fuss so I got out to hold him and the kids played in the little pool. Jacob and Max were tired so we lay them down for naps before dinner. Jared brought home chicken, brats, chips, and corn on the cob for a cookout. Max didn't sleep long and when Mel went in to get him, she found him laying on the floor. He had crawled out of the playpen. We went back outside after dinner. I got Sammy out of the paddock so Hailey and Max could sit on him. They were a little scared up on that tall horse but we did get some pictures. Bruce caught a moth and the kids had fun looking at it. Before they left Hailey and Max got a bath so they were clean before bed when they got home. Jacob and Adam got their bath after they left.






2 comments:

The Mommy said...

Hey Kimmy,

Our pediatrician said that obviously, keeping them out of the sun is best, but the occassional sunscreen use before 6 months old is okay. Better to use it than risk a burn. I've read that several places online, too. You may want to ask your doctor about it so you and the boys can enjoy some outside play time once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Kat. Its good to know that may be an option if there is no shade tree or stroller nearby.
Kimmy:)