CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 04, 2007




This morning, after Jared left for work, I got things ready to head over to my Mom's house. Both boys have Dr appt today so I'm going to spend time at mom's until then. Hailey, my niece who is 3 yrs old, had spent the night at Nana's. When I got there she wanted to hold Adam right away. She kept rubbing his arms with her fingers. My mom left for a bit to go and check on my Grandpa. While she was gone I braided Hailey's hair. She was very patient the whole time I did her hair. When my mom got back we had sandwiches for lunch. Mom asked Hailey if she wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She said, "Yes, but no strawberry, cause I'm allergic". Jacob loves Hailey (whom he calls Lailey) and they had lots of fun playing together. When I told Jacob, "say thank-you Hailey" for something she had given him, Hailey said, "No, no, say thank-you Lailey" with a smile on her face. Jared met me there and we took the kids to their appt. We were waiting to be taken in the room and in walked Mel and Bruce with Max. What are the odds that we made the appt. on the same day at close to the same time. First the took Jacob out to the scale to be weighed and measured. He did not care for this at all - Daddy had to get on the scale with him. He weighed 31 lbs and measured 36 inches. Jacob cried for most of his exam with the nurse. But soon he was done and it was Adam's turn, but his was with the doctor. Adam weighed 10 lbs 15.9 oz and was 23 inches long. Jacob kept asking for Aunt Me Me, Uncle Bru, and Max. When we left Jacob was so excited to get a green sucker when we were leaving. When I got back to Mom's I layed Jacob down for a nap. Mom got there shortly after I did and left Kenzie with me. Then she left to take Hailey home. It sounded like she was in a hurry to get back and make mashed potatoes for my Grandpa. I suprised her and made them while she was gone. Jared met me there after work and we to the dinner to my Grandpa. Kenzie is coming home with us to spend then night and I will take her to school in the morning. When we got home Jared and Kenzie went in the pool. Kenzie jumped right in - Uncle Jared had to take him time as the water was very cold. Jacob was busy taking scoops of sand and putting them in the back of his truck. I held Adam and watched all the action. Then I took Kenzie inside to get out of her wet clothes and I heated up a towel in the dryer so she could warm up. We then headed up to the big sand hill so the kids could play. Jared and Kenzie did some distance jumping in the sand - it was funny to watch. Jacob had fun digging in the sand and Kenzie built a sand fort.











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look its the great white whale and I'm not talking about kenzie in her white shirt either...Kimmy next time you put a pic of jared on the blog with ouy a shirt on you need to warn us so we can be sure we have our sun glasses on!!