CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 09, 2007



On Friday I got the boys ready and headed over to my Mom's house. I met my sister Vikki there and rode with her to a funeral which was a little over an hour away. A friend of our family sadly decided to end his life. He was a teacher at our private school and alway has a smile and a hug. On happier thoughts I had a real nice drive with my sister - she's a great person to talk to and I enjoyed our day together. On the trip home we stopped at Walmart, a garage sale, and meijer We also stopped so my sister could look at a boat. Saturday was pretty much spent shopping and getting things ready for our camping trip since Jared is gone on work this week. Jared had another project he worked on and I stained the stool he had build for Jacob. Our washing machine wouldn't work right and then Sunday it started smoking. It was time for a new one - Adam in on top of our new washer below. Jared made the box into a fort for Jacob to play in. Jacob's favorite thing to say lately is, "Mama look" or "look Daddy". After Jacob was in bed, Jared and I folded laundry. I kept going in Jacob's room putting things away. When I'd walk into his room he would say, "your back" with a big smile.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob has a big box..does that mean he's sleeping outside in it this summer?? Gotta start them young doing that

Anonymous said...

Y THANKU, I think your a great person too Kimmy. I totally enjoyed our trip.
Love ya, Vikki