CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007








Last night Adam slept until 5am. He nursed and then fell back asleep til ~9:30. I stayed up and printed, organized, and wrote on ~150 pictures for our picture books. Jacob woke up at 8:30. We had a nice, relaxing day together. Jared picked up Kenzie from my Moms after work. She is staying with us until Friday. After dinner we all went outside to the barn. Jared tied down the trailer and covered it with a tarp. Kenzie played in the hay and took corn to the goats. Jacob played in the dirt and on the riding lawn mower. Here is a picture of the boys, Jared and our trailer for Grandma R:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen and now I'm wondering how that little car is going to pull all that stuff. Woo...the little engine that could I guess is the Sat. story. Looks like it's just wait now. And I'm hoping that it's not to much weight. I'm heading now to the video to hear Jacob say...good night grandma. I watch all of them at least twice a day so far. Gr. R/Mom/Lela